Crossword clues for biel
- Switzerlands Lake ___
- Jessica who's Silas Timberlake's mother
- Jessica Timberlake's maiden name
- Jessica of 2010's "The A-Team"
- Jessica of "Total Recall" (2012)
- Jessica of "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre"
- Jessica of "The Book of Love"
- Jessica of "Stealth"
- Jessica of "New Year's Eve"
- Jessica ___, "7th Heaven" actress who once dated Derek Jeter
- Actress Jessica who changed her last name to Timberlake in 2013
- Actress Jessica of "7th Heaven"
- "New Year's Eve" actress Jessica
- "Hitchcock" actress Jessica
- Jessica of "7th Heaven"
- Jessica of "The Illusionist"
- Jessica of "Hitchcock"
- Actress Jessica who's married to Justin Timberlake
- "Valentine's Day" actress Jessica
- Jessica of "The Sinner"
- "7th Heaven" actress Jessica who's married to Justin Timberlake
- Jessica of "Total Recall"
- Jessica of ''The Illusionist''
- Actress Jessica who married Justin Timberlake in 2012
- Actress Jessica of 2012's "Total Recall"
- Vera Miles, in "Hitchcock"
- Timberlakc's acting spouse
Biel/Bienne is the name of city in the canton of Berne, Switzerland.
Biel may also refer to:
- redirect Biel, Valais
Biel is both a surname and a given name. Notable people with the name include:
- Julia Biel (born 1976), jazz singer and composer
- Jessica Biel (born 1982), American actress
- Gabriel Biel (c. 1420 or 1425–1495), German philosopher
- Tito Biel, South Sudanese politician and major general
- Ulrich Biel (1907–1996), German politician (CDU)
- Biel Medina (born 1980), Spanish footballer
- Biel Ribas (born 1985), Spanish footballer
Gabriel Araújo Marins Rodrigues (born 20 March 1995), better known by the stage name Biel, is a Brazilian singer. After achieving online success, he was signed to Warner Music in April 2015. He released his EP Biel and had a string of hits, winning Meus Prêmios Nick Award as a "Revelação Musical" (musical revelation) of the year. He released his album Juntos Vamos Além in 2016.
Usage examples of "biel".
Thurber started arguing with Biel about its origin, whether tectonic or not.
Me and Biel, least we got a solid cot below the hall, and enough food for us and the girls.
From Roscellinus and Anselm through Thomas Aquinas to Gabriel Biel, the problems and their complete exploitation are continuous.
Even in the later schoolmen, like Biel and Occam, still more in the humanists, one finds a much stronger rationalism than in the representative thinkers of the Middle Ages.