Bico may refer to:
- Bautek Bico, a German hang glider
- Bico, Azerbaijan, a village and a municipality in Azerbaijan; English pronunciation of Azerbaijani "Bico" is "Bijo"
- Bico (Amares), a parish in Amares Municipality, Portugal
- Bico (Paredes de Coura), a parish in the municipality of Paredes de Coura, Portugal
- BICO is an abbreviation used for the British and Irish Communist Organisation
- Bico Limited, a Barbadan ice cream company
Bico is a parish in Amares Municipality in the Braga District in Portugal. The population in 2011 was 777, in an area of 2.29 km².