Bich may refer to:
- Albino Bich (born 1901), Italian Olympic biathlete
- Ivan Bich (born 1993), Russian pair skater
- Marcel Bich (1914–1994), manufacturer and co-founder of Bic, the world's leading producer of ballpoint pens
- Richard Bich, 1st Baron Rich or Richard Rich, 1st Baron Rich (1496–1567), Lord Chancellor during the reign of King Edward VI of England from 1547 until January 1552
- Bich Minh Nguyen (born 1974), American novelist
- Bui Bich Phuong (born 1971), crowned Miss Vietnam in 1988
- Luong Bich Huu, born September 1, 1984, is a Vietnamese actress and singer of Chinese ancestry
- Ngoc Bich Ngan, (Mỹ Tho, 16 September 1973), is a Vietnamese-Canadian singer, songwriter, artist and writer
- Nguyễn Quang Bích (1832 – 1890), Vietnamese poet
- Nguyễn Thị Bích (1830 – 1909), Vietnamese poet
- Tran Bich San (born 1940), famous Vietnamese writer, philosopher, and intellectual
- Bich 10 or Ten-string guitar, including both electric and acoustic guitars
- Bich-poo or Poodle crossbreed, purebred poodles that have been crossbred with another purebred dog breed
- Kali Bich, a name for Potassium dichromate
Usage examples of "bich".
The man with the beard was named Morgan Bich, and he was a man I would never forget.
More than likely it was simply a love of wild country for its own sake that headed him into the Big Bend, but before long I got the impression that Morgan Bich and Bob Flange believed he was riding there for another reason.
Someone had glued newspaper over the driver's side and written: We'll show you justis, bich!