Crossword clues for biarritz
Biarritz (; or ; Gascon ) is a city on the Bay of Biscay, on the Atlantic coast in the Pyrénées-Atlantiques department in southwestern France, from the border with Spain. It is a luxurious seaside tourist destination known for the Hôtel du Palais (originally built for the Empress Eugénie around 1855,) its casinos, and its surfing culture.
Biarritz is a city in France.
Biarritz may also refer toGeography
- Biarritz, a seaside resort in Canelones Department, Uruguay
- Villa Biarritz, a section of the Punta Carretas neighbourhood in Montevideo, Uruguay
- Biarritz Olympique, a French professional rugby union team based in the city of Biarritz
- Club Biguá de Villa Biarritz, a Uruguayan sports club based in the city of Montevideo
- Biarritz – Anglet – Bayonne Airport, an airport in southern France
- Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz, a convertible
- Biarritz (novel), a novel by Hermann Goedsche