Crossword clues for bhp
init. brake horsepower
BHP, or bhp may refer to:
BHP Billiton, Australian based mining company, the largest mining company in the world
- The Broken Hill Proprietary Company Limited, company name 1885-2000
- BHP Limited, company name 2000-2001
- BHP Nevada Railroad, a defunct Nevada railroad owned by the company
- Beardmore Halford Pullinger, a make of aero engines
- Botswana-Harvard AIDS Institute
- Bottom Hole Pressure, List of acronyms in oil and gas exploration and production#B
- Brake horsepower, a unit of measurement of power
- Boiler horsepower, a unit of measurement of power of steam boilers
- Browning Hi-Power, a 9 mm pistol
- Texas Business Honors Program (BHP), an undergraduate program in the McCombs School of Business at the University of Texas at Austin
- Broadlands Hydropower Project. A hydroelectric power project in Kitulgala, Sri Lanka.
- Bandim Health Project, a health research facility in Guinea-Bissau in West Africa.