BGL may refer to:
- BGL (artists)
- BGL BNP Paribas, bank
- BGL Group, financial services company
- B. G. L. Swamy, writer
- Blood glucose level
- Blue Gene/L, supercomputer architecture
- Bombe Guidée Laser, guided bomb
- Boost Graph Library
- Bulgarian lev, former currency (pre-1999) with the ISO 4217 code "BGL"
- Landkreis Berchtesgadener Land, Germany (license plate code)
- Busan–Gimhae Light Rail Transit
BGL is an artist collective composed of Jasmin Bilodeau (born: 1973), Sébastien Giguère (born: 1972), Nicolas Laverdière (born: 1972) originally from Quebec city. The trio was formed some 13 years ago while the three artists were still studying at Université de Laval in Québec City. The collective is represented by Parisian Laundry in Montreal and Diaz Contemporary in Toronto.