BEU is a three letter acronym that may stand for:
- British Empire Union, a historical union formed in the United Kingdom during WWI to support British goods
- Bank Employees Union, a former trade union in Trinidad and Tobago
- Biker Enforcement Unit, a division of the Ontario Provincial Police's organized crime section
- Bedourie Airport, with IATA codeBEU
Beu may refer to:
- Beu, a Romanian village administered by Miercurea Nirajului
- Beu River, a river in Romania
- The Beu Sisters, an American pop-rock girl group
Usage examples of "beu".
Fat Legs that the killing sticks would beu seful to hunters and warriors only as long as there -was black burning dust, and since the hairy-face men had the secret of the burning dust, a chief would want to make a long friendship with them.