Besta — a Soviet Unix-based graphics workstation. Their production started in 1988. More than 1,000 Besta workstations were produced.
There were several modifications of the computer.
Besta-88 had a Motorola 68020 CPU and VME bus.
The operating system was a legally ported version of AT&T UNIX System V Release 3.2, also known as Bestix.
Besta may refer to:
- BESTA (e-learning), a brand of Inventec Besta for electronic dictionaries
- Besta (computer), a Soviet Unix-based graphics workstation.
- Aleš Besta, Czech footballer
- Pavel Besta, Czech footballer
- Inventec Besta, a subsidiary of Inventec