Crossword clues for berle
- Emmy-winning TV host of 1949
- Tuesday night fixture on early NBC
- TV's Uncle Miltie
- Old Texaco star
- The Thief of Bad Gags
- Roosevelt brain truster Adolf
- Funnyman Milton
- Mr. Television
- Uncle Miltie
- "Texaco Star Theater" star
- Star of "Always Leave Them Laughing," 1949
- 1950s NBC icon
- TV great who said "I live to laugh, and I laugh to live"
- Comedian who married Joyce Mathews in 1941, divorced her in 1947 and married her again in 1949 "because she reminded me of my first wife"
- He played himself in "Broadway Danny Rose" and "Pee-wee's Big Adventure"
Berle is a village on the west coast of Norway. It is located on the eastern coast of Bremangerlandet island in the municipality of Bremanger in Sogn og Fjordane county. The village lies along the Berlepollen fjord, a small inlet off the Frøysjøen strait which separates it from the mainland. The village of Berle lies about west of the Hornelen cliff and about a drive west from the village of Bremanger. Berle Church is located in the village, serving the people in this part of the municipality. The population (2001) of the village is 135.
Berlé is a village in the commune of Winseler, in north-western Luxembourg. , the village had a population of 104.
During World War II, in late January 1945,the village of Berlé was destroyed by the 203rd Field Artillery Group, specifically the 578 Field Art. Bn
Berle is a surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Adolf A. Berle (1895–1971), American educator and diplomat
- Milton Berle (1908–2002), American comedian and actor