Benjelloun is a prominent Surname among the authentic "Fassi" (from Fez) families of Morocco. It may refer to:
- Abdelmajid Benjelloun, a French-speaking writer, poet and historian, specialist in the history of northern Morocco.
- Abdelmajid Benjelloun a novelist, journalist and ambassador.
- Abdessalam Benjelloun, a footballer.
- Othman Benjelloun businessman and billionaire.
- Omar Benjelloun, a politician, leader of the Socialist Union of Popular Forces
- Tahar Ben Jelloun, a French-speaking writer and poet.