Crossword clues for beme
- Busted "She Wants to ___"
- "Let It __": Everly Brothers hit
- "Let it ___" (Everly Brothers classic)
- "It's not easy to __": Five for Fighting lyric
- "I've Gotta __": Sammy Davis Jr. hit
- "I've Gotta __": 1969 hit
- "I've Gotta __"
- "I've Gotta ___" (Sammy Davis Jr. hit)
- 'Let It --' (1960 song)
- 'Let It --' (1960 hit song)
- ''Let It ___'' (Everly Brothers hit)
- Sammy Davis Jr.'s "I've Gotta ___"
- "Let It ___ " (Everly Brothers hit)
- "It's Not Easy to ___"
- Everly Brothers' 'Let It --'
- Tanya Tucker "It Won't ___"
- Everlys' song, 'Let It --'
- Everlys' hit, 'Let It --'
- Everlys hit, "Let It ___"
- Everly Brothers' 'Let It '
- Egotistical Keith Urban song "Who Wouldn't Wanna ___"
Etymology 1 n. (context obsolete English) trumpet. Etymology 2
vb. (context intransitive obsolete English) To sound a trumpet.
Beme /ˈbiːm/ is a video messaging application created by Matt Hackett and Casey Neistat, a popular vlogger and short film maker on YouTube.
Usage examples of "beme".
My source in the Eyes has no fucking cluewhoever it is deals straight to Beme and the Cats.
The kind of power Beme throws around these days, he can turn the battle by himself.
Lamorak whimpered, and Beme slapped him with stunning force on the purple-black swelling over his broken jaw.
New Beme had been in Federal hands from early 1862 to the end of the war, and served as a mecca for escaped slaves from all over North Carolina.
Me, Gorice the Twelft, Greate Kyng of Wychlande and of Ympelande and of Daemonlande and of al kyngdomes the sonne dothe spread hys bemes over, unto Corsus My servaunte: Thys is to signifye to the that thoue shalt with all convenient spede repaire with a suffycyaunt strengthe of menne and schyppes to Daemonlande, bycause that untowarde and traytorly cattell that doe there inhabyt are to fele by the the sharpnes of My correctioun.
Kinge and moste highe Prince and Lorde, Goreiyse Twelft of Wychlonde and of Daemounlonde and of all kingdomes the sonne dothe spread his bemes over, Corsus your servaunte dothe prosterate miself befoare your Greateness, evene befoare the face of the erthe The Goddes graunte unto you moste nowble Lorde helthe and continewance and saffetie meny yeres.
As she drove in under the cut, Beme whipped a straight-leg roundhouse kick at her ribs while holding his Buckler across his solar plexus to stop her knife thrust.
Of bras they broghten bemes and of box, Of horn, of boon, in whiche they blewe and powped, And therwithal they skriked and they howped, It seemed as that hevene sholde falle!