Crossword clues for bech
Bech is a commune and small town in eastern Luxembourg. It is part of the canton of Echternach, which is part of the district of Grevenmacher.
, the town of Bech, which lies in the east of the commune, has a population of 368. Villages within the commune include Altrier and Rippig.
Bech is a surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Lili Bech (1883–1939), Danish actress
- Joseph Bech (1887–1975), Luxembourgian politician
- Zoe Bech (1910–2006), American actress
- Poul Anker Bech (born 1942), Danish painter
- Troels Bech (born 1966), a Danish football (soccer) manager
- Gitte Lillelund Bech (born 1969), Danish politician
- Jerome Bech (born 1970), Danish painter
- Nathan Bech (born 1974), American politician
- Jesper Bech (born 1982), Danish football (soccer) player
- Henry Bech, a fictional character in the writings of John Updike