Crossword clues for bebe
- Tiny tot, in Toledo
- Nixon confidant Rebozo
- Neuwirth of 'Frasier'
- Name on women's clothing
- "Chicago" Tony winner Neuwirth
- "Chicago" stage star Neuwirth
- Young enfant
- Women's clothing label whose name was inspired by Hamlet's soliloquy
- Women's clothing label
- Women's apparel brand
- Winans or Rebozo
- Tony-winning portrayer of Velma in "Chicago"
- Stage star Neuwirth
- Spanish or French newborn
- She played Frasier's ex-wife on "Frasier"
- Portrayer of Kelsey's ex
- Pop star Rexha
- Nixon crony Rebozo
- Nixon cohort Rebozo
- Neuwirth with two Emmys and two Tonys
- Neuwirth of "Madam Secretary"
- Neuwirth of Cheers
- Mr. Rebozo
- Miss Daniels of screen
- Miss Daniels of films
- Mexican newborn
- Loyal Nixon friend Rebozo
- Lilith portrayer on "Cheers"
- Leche drinker
- Kelsey's TV wife
- First name that's Spanish for baby
- Entertainer Neuwirth
- Emmy- and Tony-winning actress Neuwirth
- Emmy and Tony winner Neuwirth
- Baby, in Jonquiere
- Actress Neuwirth who played Lilith on "Cheers"
- Actress Neuwirth of "Cheers"
- "I'm a Mess" singer Rexha
- "Cheers" costar Neuwirth
- ___ Rexha, pop singer with the 2017 #2 hit "Meant to Be"
- Actress Daniels of the silents
- Nogales newborn
- Neuwirth of "Chicago"
- Emmy-winning actress Neuwirth
- Daniels of early films
- Spanish infant
- Tony winner Neuwirth
- One of the singing Winans family
- New member of la familia
- Emmy winner Neuwirth
- Spanish newborn
- Neuwirth who won a Tony for "Chicago"
- Madre's treasure
- One who's just arrived in Mexico?
- Tiny addition to la familia
- Nixon pal Rebozo
- Newborn abroad
- Early film star Daniels
- French newborn
- Neuwirth of "Frasier"
- Daniels or Rebozo
- Neuwirth of Broadway's "The Addams Family"
- Daniels of silents
- Actress Daniels or Neuwirth
- Daniels of old films
- Daniels of the silents
- Miss Daniels of silents
- Bambino's Gallic cousin
- Actress Neuwirth with Tonys and Emmys
- Singer Winans
- New Mexican?
- Neuwirth of "Cheers"
- She played Lilith on "Cheers"
- Infant, in Iberville
- "Cheers" actress Neuwirth
- Treasure of the Sierra Madre?
- Tony-winning Neuwirth
María Nieves Rebolledo Vila, better known by her stage name Bebe (born May 9, 1978) is a Spanish singer, songwriter, and actress who rose to international fame with the singles "Malo" and "Ella".
Tiago Manuel Dias Correia (born 12 July 1990), better known by his nickname Bebé, is a Portuguese professional footballer who plays as a forward for Spanish club Eibar.
Abandoned by his parents at a young age, Bebé grew up in a homeless shelter near Lisbon. He began his football career as an amateur with Loures before joining Estrela in 2009. A year later, he was signed by Vitória de Guimarães but transferred almost immediately to Manchester United for a fee of about £7 million, despite manager Alex Ferguson admitting he had never seen Bebé play.
Unable to make an impression on the Manchester United first team, he spent time on loan with Turkish side Beşiktaş and back in Portugal with Rio Ave and Paços de Ferreira, before joining Benfica permanently in July 2014.
Bebe, Bèbè, or BeBe is a given name, and may refer to:
- Bebe (entertainer) (born 1978), Spanish singer, songwriter, and actress
- Bebe Anderson (1918–2014), American film and television actress
- Bebe Barron (1925–2008), American electronic music pioneer
- Bebe Buell (born 1953), American model and singer
- Bebe Moore Campbell (1950–2006), American author of three New York Times bestsellers
- Bebe Daniels (1901–1971), American actress, singer, dancer, and producer
- Bèbè Kambou (born 1982), Burkinabé football player
- Bebe Manga (1948–2011), Cameroonian makossa singer
- Bebe Neuwirth (born 1958), American theater, television, and film actress
- Bebe Rebozo (1912–1998), American banker and businessman
- Bebe Rexha (born 1989), Albanian-American singer-songwriter
- BeBe Winans (born 1962), American gospel and R&B singer
Bébé is a 2008 French comedy film written and directed by Clément Michel and starring Clément Michel, Marie Denarnaud, Olivier Clastre, Audrey Fleurot and Pascale Roberts.
Bébé is a song written by famous Senegalese international singer Youssou N'Dour and composed by Ibrahima N'Dour. This song appears in "Hétéroclite", a record of French singer Cynthia Brown. The music video (a making of the recording session) was shot by French filmmaker Jérémie Carboni.
Bebe may also refer to:
- Rafael García Aguilera, a Spanish futsal player commonly known as Bebe
- Euclides Gomes Vaz, a Portuguese futsal player commonly known as Bebé