Crossword clues for bea
- ___ Arthur, Emmy winner for "Maude" and "The Golden Girls"
- Well, I'll -- monkey's uncle!'
- Two-time Emmy winner Arthur
- TV co-star of Betty, Rue and Estelle
- TV actress Arthur
- Toronto's ___ Lillie
- Tony-winning Arthur
- Tony winner for playing Vera in "Mame"
- Tony winner Arthur
- Tony winner __ Arthur
- Sitcom portrayer of Maude and Dorothy
- Singer Miller whose debut single "Young Blood" won a 2015 Radio Disney Music Award for "Best Song to Rock Out to With Your BFF"
- She played TV's Maude
- Ms. Arthur
- Maude portrayer Arthur on "Maude"
- Maude portrayer Arthur
- Maude player Arthur
- Good name for an apiarist
- Eugenie's big sister
- Emmy/Tony winner Arthur
- Emmy-winning "Golden Girl" Arthur
- Emmy-winner Arthur
- Emmy- and Tony-winning Arthur
- Dorothy's portrayer on "The Golden Girls"
- Dorothy player on “The Golden Girls”
- Dante's gal
- Costar of Betty, Rue, and Estelle
- Comedian Aisling
- Colleague of Rue, Betty, and Estelle
- Co-star with Betty, Rue and Estelle
- Co-star of Rue, Betty and Estelle
- Co-star of Rue and Betty
- Co-star of Betty and Estelle
- Castmate of Estelle, Betty, and Rue
- Big Band singer Wain
- Benaderet who voiced Betty Rubble
- Arthur, Maude portrayer
- Arthur, born 1922
- Arthur with Lead Actress Emmys for two different sitcoms
- Arthur whom The Smoking Gun claims was "a truck-driving Marine"
- Arthur who won a Tony and two Emmys
- Arthur who was the first Yente in Broadway's "Fiddler on the Roof"
- Arthur who was Maude
- Arthur who played Larry David's mother on "Curb Your Enthusiasm"
- Arthur of sitcoms
- Arthur of "All in the Family"
- Arthur of 'The Golden Girls'
- Arthur of ''The Golden Girls''
- Arthur in a sitcom
- An Arthur
- Actress Lillie, familiarly
- Actress Benaderet who was the voice of Betty Rubble
- Actress Arthur with a Tony for "Mame"
- Actress Arthur whose name is a flavor of Big Gay Ice Cream
- Actress Arthur of "Soap"
- A Golden Girl
- "Zero Waste Home" author Johnson
- "You Might ___ Redneck If .."
- "The wise man knows himself to __ fool": Shak
- "The Golden Girls" star ___ Arthur
- "Luck --- Lady"
- "It would ___ shame ..."
- "How to ___ Human Being" (Glass Animals album)
- "Girl, You'll ___ Woman Soon"
- "Don't ___ litterbug"
- "Don't ___ hero!"
- "Don't __ stranger!"
- "C'mon, --- pal!"
- "C'mon, ___ sport!": 2 wds
- "C'mon, __ sport"
- "C'mon, __ sport!"
- "C'mon, __ pal"
- "C'mon, __ pal and . . ."
- "But I don't wanna __ pirate!": "Seinfeld"
- "Billy, Don't ___ Hero"
- "Aw, please, ___ sport!"
- "_____ sport..."
- "___ pal and help me here"
- "___ Contestant" ("Jeopardy!" webpage button)
- "__ sport"
- 'Well, I'llmonkey's uncle!'
- 'There oughta -- law!'
- 'Maude' star Arthur
- 'Mame' actress Arthur
- 'Golden Girl' Arthur
- 'C'mon, -- sport!'
- '80s-'90s co-star with Betty, Rue and Estelle
- ''Maude'' star Arthur
- ''C'mon, __ pal!''
- ''__ pal and . . .''
- ''__ Clown'' (Porter tune)
- '-- pal!'
- ____ Clown
- ___ Sigurdson (Eric Forman's grandmother on "That '70s Show")
- ___ arthur mountains pizza (as-described photo-collage Tumblr page)
- "_____ sport"
- Emmy winner Arthur
- Maude portrayer on TV
- "___ dear..."
- "___ sport..."
- "Well, I'll ___ monkey's uncle!": 2 wds
- Cole Porter's "___ Clown"
- Co-star of Betty, Rue and Estelle
- Actress Benaderet who first voiced Granny in Tweety cartoons
- "When I grow up to ___ man" (Beach Boys lyric)
- "___ pal..."
- "Don't ___ stranger"
- Arthur of 70's-80's TV
- "C'mon, ___ pal!"
- Lover boy
- She played Maude on "Maude"
- "Don't ___ fool!"
- "___ sport!"
- Arthur of "The Golden Girls"
- TV's Arthur
- "___ sport"
- "___ pal"
- Arthur of "Maude"
- Comic actress ___ Lillie
- Emmy-winning Arthur
- Actress Arthur of "The Golden Girls" and "Maude"
- "Maude" star Arthur
- Actress Benaderet of "Petticoat Junction"
- "___ man!"
- Lillie with a Tony
- Benaderet of "The Beverly Hillbillies"
- Actress Benaderet who voiced Betty Rubble
- Arthur with a Tony
- Actress Arthur of "Maude" and "The Golden Girls"
- "___ dear ..."
- Comedienne Lillie
- Arthur or Lillie, e.g
- "Golden Girl" Arthur
- "___ Clown," Porter song
- Princess Di's niece
- "___ Clown," 1948 song
- Wayne or Arthur
- Lady Peel, to her intimates
- "_____ doll..." (start of a request)
- Benaderet of "Petticoat Junction"
- "____ doll..."
- Arthur of TV fame
- Lillie or Arthur
- "___ Clown" (Porter)
- Rue and Betty's co-star
- "___ Clown," Porter tune
- Ms. Lillie
- Miss Arthur
- "___ Clown," pop song
- Comedienne Arthur
- Girl's nickname
- Arthur who played Maude
- "Who Wants to ___ Millionaire": 2 wds
- She was Dorothy on "The Golden Girls"
- Drab shade
- Bit of moonlight
- Arthur of 'Maude'
- Miss Lillie
- Cohort of Betty, Rue and Estelle
- "Don't ___ stranger!": 2 wds
- Arthur with Emmys
- Arthur on TV
- "The Golden Girls" actress Arthur
- "Maude" actress Arthur
- 'Don't -- stranger!'
- She played Dorothy on "The Golden Girls"
- Arthur of old TV
- "Who Wants to ___ Millionaire"
- "Who Wants to ___ Millionaire?"
- Two-time Emmy-winning actress Arthur
- Sitcom costar of Betty and Estelle
- Sitcom co-star of Betty and Estelle
- She played Dorothy on "Golden Girls"
- One of Estelle's co-stars
- Golden Girl Arthur
- Emmy recipient Arthur
- Costar of Rue, Betty, and Estelle
- Arthur with two Emmys and a Tony
- Arthur with two Emmys
- Arthur of "Mame" fame
- Arthur of ''Maude''
- Arthur in sitcoms
- Arthur in a dress
- Actress Arthur who played Dorothy on "The Golden Girls"
- "Well, I'll ___ monkey's uncle!"
- "Luck ___ Lady"
- "Luck __ Lady": "Guys and Dolls" song
- ''Luck ___ Lady''
- ''___ Clown'' (Porter)
n. (given name female diminutive=Beatrice)
Bea, real name Beatrice, is a fictional character in the UK comic strip Dennis the Menace and Gnasher, from The Beano. She is Dennis' baby sister, born in issue 2931, dated 19 September 1998. She gets her own comic strip in issue 3737 dated 7 June 2014.
Bea or BEA, as a name, abbreviation, or acronym, may refer to:
Bea is a feminine given name. Notable people with the name include:
- Bea Alonzo (born 1987), Filipina actress and singer
- Beatrice Arthur (1922–2009), American actress
- Bea Ballard, British television producer
- Bea Barrett (1916–2002), American amateur golfer
- Bea Benaderet (1906–1968), American actress of the big band era
- Bea Bielik (born 1980), American tennis player
- Bea Binene (born 1997), Filipina actress
- Bea Booze (1920–1975), American R&B and jazz singer
- Bea Chester, American baseball player
- Bea Feitler (1938–1982), Brazilian-born art-director
- Bea Fiedler (born 1957), German topless model
- Bea Firth (died 2008), Canadian politician
- Béa Gonzalez, Spanish-Canadian novelist
- Gertrude Himmelfarb (born 1922), also known as Bea Kristol, American historian
- Beatrice Lillie (1894–1989), Canadian actress
- Bea Maddock (born 1934), Australian artist
- Bea Miles (1902–1973), Australian eccentric
- Bea Nettles (born 1946), art photographer and author
- Bea Nicolas, Filipina actress
- Bea Palya (born 1976), Hungarian folk singer
- Marie Beatrice Schol-Schwarz (1898–1969), also known as Bea Schwartz, Dutch phytopathologist
- Bea Segura (born 1975), Spanish actress
- Bea Wain (born 1917), American singer
- Bea Wyler, Swiss-German rabbi
Bea is a surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Aisling Bea (born 1984), Irish actor, comedian, and writer
- Augustin Bea (1881-1968), cardinal of the Roman Catholic Church
- Carlos Bea (born 1934), American federal judge
- José Beá (born 1942), Spanish comic book artist
- José Alfredo Bea (born 1969), Spanish sprint canoer
- Nancy Bea, American stadium organist
- Sebastian Bea (born 1977), American rower
Usage examples of "bea".
Picking up a ladle, Mother Bea ladled burritos, rice, and Beans from the cauldron to the plates.
Susannah glanced at Mother Bea, wondering if there was something that had to be done to make the stone stop being magic.
Holding it by one of the sleeves, Mother Bea slowly dipped it in the cauldron.
We found Mother Bea like Aloysius said, and then we went into the Hill and found Niall and Francis, and we left.
I got up to my floor, Bea was coming down the corridor as I stepped out of the elevator shaft.
No one would want to stay around Rafe and Bea with the animosity that fairly shimmered between the two of them.
Just seeing Bea today brought back the pain as fresh as if it had only happened yesterday.
Rafe wanted to put away the pain, but Bea always dug it up and threw it in his face, adding her harsh words to the stew.
Patrick had finished telling her about Rafe and Bea, Selena felt like her insides had been scooped out with a shovel.
Some of the guests had such lively personalities, such as Bea, she was certain she would remember who they were and where they lived.
She had been gone for seven months, she and that Campbell were living together, but neither I, nor Bea, knew where.
He rested on his elbow and gritted his teeth so as to not hiss and let Bea know what the simple movement cost him.
He had not expected Bea to cooperate, but her constant anger sapped his energy and he wanted to be left alone to consider how to find Selena.
Saul will tell Bea that she was here and the authorities would be summoned to take her away.
But it was all on their own heads, on the heads of those who would have gone calmly on, satisfied to do their duty, watching as he and Lescar and Bea and others were taken away to pre-judicial murder.