init. (context US military English) battle dress uniform.
The abbreviation BDU may refer to:
- Battle Dress Uniform, United States military combat uniforms worn from the 1980s to 2010s
- Befehlshaber der U-Boote (BdU), commander-in-chief of Germany's submarine fleets in World War II
- FAA location identifier for Boulder Municipal Airport
- The IATA airport code for Bardufoss Airport, Norway
- Bharathidasan University, a university in the city of Tiruchirapalli, Tamil Nadu state, India
- Broadcast Distribution Undertaking, the Canadian term for Multichannel video programming distributor