Crossword clues for bch
BCH and BCh may refer to:
- BCH code, in coding theory, a code by Bose, Chaudhuri, and Hocquenghem
- Bachelor of Surgery, a component of an undergraduate medical degree in some countries
- Baker-Campbell-Hausdorff formula, in mathematics and Lie group theory
- Barclays Cycle Hire, public bicycle sharing scheme in London, UK
- Biosafety Clearing-House, an international mechanism that exchanges information about the movement of genetically modified organisms
- Birchington-on-Sea station, a railway station in the UK
- Birmingham Children's Hospital, a hospital in Birmingham, England
- British Columbia Hydro and Power Authority (railway reporting mark)
- Bataliony Chłopskie, a Polish resistance movement in World War II
- Belfast City Hospital, a hospital in Belfast, Northern Ireland
- BCCH, Broadcast Control Channel, A control channel in GSM Um Radio Interface
- Stands for Biochemistry or Biology and Chemistry in many universities
- Bulletin de correspondance hellénique (Paris) on Greek epigraphy.
Usage examples of "bch".
Although she knew er father bar Robbie, and Beatrice, too, disliked him almost Bch, that had been something else, and she had bar with it.
I found it fascinating that he wasalso well versed in philosophical materialism from Dem-ocritus, Epicurus and Lucretius to Hobbes, La Mettrie,Holbach and Bchner.