Bazan or Bazán may refer to:
- Bazán, Ciudad Real, a Spanish village formed by the Franco regime's Instituto Nacional de Colonización
- Bazan, Iran, in Mazandaran Province, Iran
- Bazan Rural District, in Kermanshah Province, Iran
- Navantia, formerly Bazán or IZAR, a Spanish shipbuilding firm
- Oil Refineries Ltd, an Israeli oil refining company
<!-- This long comment was added to the page to prevent it being listed on Special:Shortpages. It and the accompanying monitoring template were generated via Template:Longcomment. Please do not remove the monitor template without removing the comment as well.
Usage examples of "bazan".
Captain Bazan Deralta had an old, lined face with tufted eyebrows and a pinched nose set above a firm mouth and prominent jaw.
Francisco de Bazan and Antonio de Cueva, were seated on the ramparts of the siege works, bewailing the dull life to which they were confined.
Edmond Flegontovich La Bazri de Bazan turned out to be completely non-Schwambranian in character.
At the time in question, La Bazri de Bazan was on the Tratrchok staff.
La Bazri de Bazan had gone off somewheres and Mamma wanted to see if the package was still in the desk drawer.