Bayrak Radio Television Corporation , is the official radio and television broadcasting corporation of the self-proclaimed Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus.
Bayrak is a Turkish word meaning "flag", and it may refer to:
- Bayrak (surname)
- Bayrak, the official radio and television broadcasting corporation of the self-proclaimed 'Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus'
- Bajrak, former political entity in the Gheg-inhabited northern Albanan territories
- Al Bayrak, Lebanese daily newspaper from 1911 until 2011
Bayrak is a Turkish-language surname. It may refer to:
- Mithat Bayrak (1929–2014), Turkish sports wrestler and trainer
- Özge Bayrak (born 1992), Turkish female badminton player
- Sedat Bayrak (born 1981), Turkish footballer
- Serdar Bayrak (born 1985), Turkish footballer
- Tosun Bayrak (born 1926), Turkish writer