Bayley is a surname, and may refer to:
- Arthur Wellesley Bayley (1865–1896), Australian gold prospector.
- Barrington J. Bayley (1937-2008), English science fiction writer.
- Bayley (wrestler) (born 1989), ring name of professional wrestler Pamela Martinez.
- Blaze Bayley (born 1963), English singer, lyricist, and songwriter.
- Elizabeth Ann Seton, born Elizabeth Ann Bayley.
- Hugh Bayley (born 1952), British Labour Party politician.
- Ian Bayley, British computer scientist and quiz player.
- James Roosevelt Bayley (1814-1877), American prelate of the Catholic Church.
- John Bayley (disambiguation), various people.
- Matheson Bayley (born 1978), British pianist, composer, orchestrator, singer and television host.
- Peter Bayley (born 1921), English academic
- Peter Bayley (1916–1996), West Indian cricketer
- Ryan Bayley (born 1982), Australian professional track cyclist and double Olympic gold medallist.
- Stephen Bayley (born 1951), British design critic, cultural critic, journalist and author.
- Warner B. Bayley (1845-1928), United States Navy rear admiral
- William Bayley (1879-1955), politician in Manitoba, Canada.
- William Butterworth Bayley (1782–1860), member of the Bengal Civil Service who was acting Governor-General of India in 1828.
Bayley may refer to:
- Bayley (surname)
- Bayley, California
- Bayley House
- Bayley Scales of Infant Development (BSID), used to sample the intellectual growth of infants and toddlers
- Bayley Seton Hospital
- Bayley (wrestler), ring name of professional wrestler Pamela Rose Martinez.
Pamela Rose Martinez (born June 15, 1989) is an American professional wrestler currently signed to WWE under the ring nameBayley, where she is a former NXT Women's Champion, performing on their developmental territory NXT.
Martinez previously wrestled on the independent circuit under the ring name Davina Rose.