Crossword clues for baume
Baume or Baumé may refer to:
Baume, de la Baume and Baumé are French surnames (not to be confused with the German surname Baum). Notable people of these surnames include the following:
- Count Aymar de la Baume Pluvinel (1860–1938), French astronomer
- Camille d'Hostun, duc de Tallard (1652–1728), otherwise Camille d'Hostun de la Baume, duc de Tallard, French diplomat and military commander
- Louise de la Vallière (1644–1710), otherwise Louise-Françoise de la Baume Le Blanc, duchesse de la Vallière, mistress of Louis XIV of France
- Pierre Baume, two individuals
- Antoine Baumé (1728–1804), French chemist
Usage examples of "baume".
He slopped too much Baume Ben-Gay under his nose, inhaled some of it and went into a sneezing attack so violent he was afraid it was going to turn into a virtual epileptic fit.
He had served terms in Elmira Reformatory and Sing Sing before arriving in Detroit, and his three New York felony convictions made him eligible for sentencing under the state's Baume Law statutes.