Barbar can refer to:
- Barbar, Bahrain, a village in the north of Bahrain
- Barbar (beer), a beer made by the Lefebvre Brewery
- Mustafa Agha Barbar, a governor of the Ottoman provinces of Tripoli, Lebanon and Latakia, Syria for the Ottomans from 1800-1835
- Babur, founder of the Mughal Empire
- Berber, Sudan, also spelled Barbar
- Mount Pieter Botte, a mountain in Far North Queensland, Australia
Usage examples of "barbar".
The jungli had been sure of two things: that King was dead, and that Mahommed Barbar had ordered the slaying from the summit of a high rock.