Baniyas ( ) is a city in Tartous Governorate, northwestern Syria, located 55 km south of Latakia (ancient Laodicea) and 35 km north of Tartous (ancient Tortosa)
On a nearby hill stands the Crusader castle of Margat (Qalaat el-Marqab), a huge Knights Hospitaller fortress built with black basalt stone.
Baniyas is a port city in Syria.
Baniyas or Banias may also refer to
- Banias, the site of the ancient city of Caesarea Philippi in the Golan Heights
Baniyas, Abu Dhabi, a suburb of Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates
- Baniyas Club, a football and sports club in Abu Dhabi
- Baniyas Stadium, Abu Dhabi
- Baniyas Road, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Baniyas District, a local government district in Syria
- Banias (microprocessor)
- Banias or Baniyas, members of the Bania caste, a community in India
- Banias, members of the Bania (Newar caste), a community in Nepal