Baloch, or Balochistan may refer to:
- Balochistan, an arid region on the Iranian plateau in south-western Asia, named after the native Baloch tribes
- Balochistan, Pakistan, the province of Balochi people in southwest Pakistan
- Baloch people, an ethnic group native to the Balochistan region
- Balochi language, the language of the Baloch people spoken by Balochi people
- Balochi cuisine, the food and cuisine of the Baloch people
- Baluchi, Iran (disambiguation), several places in Iran
- Baloch National Movement, a Baloch nationalist political organization in Pakistan
- Baluch (Rajasthan), a Muslim community of Baloch descent found in North India
- Beluch, a Baloch ethnic sub-group in Turkmenistan
- Baloch (surname), a surname (including a list of people with the name)
- Balouch, Azad Kashmir, a town in Pakistan
Baloch, Baluch or Baluchi is a surname. Notable persons with that name include:
- Aftab Baloch (born 1953), Pakistani cricketer
- Ammar al-Baluchi (born 1977), al-Qaeda member
- Dost Mohammad Khan Baloch (died 1930), Baloch ruler
- Habib Jalib Baloch, Baloch nationalist politician
- Joy Baluch (1932–2013), Australian politician
- Kiran Baluch (born 1978), Pakistani cricketer
- Liaqat Baloch (born 1952), Pakistani political leader
- Mahnoor Baloch, Pakistani actress
- Mohammed Baloch, or Mehul Kumar (born 1949), Indian filmmaker
- Muhammad Dhahir Baluch, Iranian rebel
- Nabi Bakhsh Khan Baloch (1917–2011), Pakistani scholar
- Naeem Baloch, Afghan politician
- Naz Baloch, Pakistani politician
- Qandeel Baloch (1990–2016), Pakistani model, actress, feminist activist and social media celebrity
- Qurat-ul-Ain Balouch, Pakistani singer, musician and composer
- Sanaullah Baloch (born 1971), Pakistani politician
- Siddiq Baloch (born 1940), Pakistani journalist
- Sanam Baloch, Pakistani actress
Usage examples of "baloch".
The irritation of Ayooba Baloch, let us conclude, placed him in excellent, Dot to say exalted company.
Ayooba Baloch cried without stopping for three entire hours or days or weeks, until the rain began and made his tears unnecessary.
And after him, Ayooba Baloch and Farooq Rashid stopped their ears also with mud.
Ayooba Baloch, Farooq Rashid and Shaheed Dar were not subjected to such interrogations, either.
The sniper's bullet which killed Ayooba Baloch would, but for his presence, have speared me through the head.
The three of us remained inside the hut for a night and a day, until the body of Ayooba Baloch began to demand attention.
Before we left, we found pickaxes, and buried him… And afterwards, when the Indian Army did come, there was no Ayooba Baloch to greet them with his theories of the superiority of meat over vegetables.
It contained three words, which Shaheed's top half had also kept repeating, until the ants: the same three which once, reeking of onions, had made me weep on the shoulder of Ayooba Baloch‑until the bee, buzzing… 'It's not fair,' the buddha thought, and then, like a child, over and over, 'It's not fair,' and again, and again.
Squashed, in a small abandoned hut, beneath the body of Ayooba Baloch, did he not learn the meaning of fair‑and‑unfair?