Baiyu may refer to:
- Baiyu (singer), singer-songwriter and actress
- Baiyü County , Garzê Prefecture, Sichuan, China
- Baiyu River, or Yurungkash River, river in the south of Xinjiang, China
- Baiyu , town in Guangxi, China
- Baiyu , township in Jigzhi County, Qinghai, China
- Baiyu (grape), or Rkatsiteli, kind of grape used to produce white wine
Sara Baiyu Chen, known professionally as Baiyu, is a Chinese-born American singer-songwriter and actress. In the early 90's, her family moved to Gaithersburg, Maryland where she was then given the American name of "Sara". Baiyu has appeared in several independent films and was a VJ for the mtvU show "The Freshmen" from 2006–2008. She completed high school in three years' time, and later graduated from Princeton University in 2008 with a degree in Sociology.