init. 1 British Allergy Foundation 2 Bangladesh Air Force
BAF may refer to:
- Bagram Airfield
- Balkan Air Force, a late-World War II Allied air formation
- Bangladesh Air Force
- Barnes Municipal Airport IATA airport code
- Basal Area Factor used in forestry to calculate tree cover over land.
- Belgian Air Component ICAO code
- Benefield Anechoic Facility, installed systems for avionics test programs
- Bophuthatswana Air Force, the aviation branch of the military forces of Bophuthatswana
- British Air Ferries, a former airline
- British Armed Forces, the military of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
- British Academy of Fencing
- Build-A-Figure, an action figure which can be assembled by purchasing other action figures, each of whom comes with a piece of the figure.
- Building a future, an international, non-profit, philanthropic organization dedicated to improving the lives of impoverished children in Latin America
- Bulgarian Air Force
- Bunker adjustment factor
- Barrier-to-autointegration factor, a family of proteins
- BRG1- or hbrm-associated factors, a family of proteins - See SWI/SNF re BAF complex
Baf may refer to:
- The Turkish name for Paphos, a coastal city in the southwest of Cyprus
- .baf, CompassXp ort databases @ file format, a Bruker Biosciences Corporation mass spectrometry software
- Nubaca language ISO 639 code
Usage examples of "baf".
I wanted to know where Lucy was, and Jo told me Lucy was at a baf in Greenwich Village.