Crossword clues for azur
Azur may refer to:
- Azur, Landes, France
- Azur (satellite), Germany's first scientific satellite
- Azur Air, a charter airline and former regional airline in Russia
- MS Royal Iris, formerly named MS Azur and MS The Azur
- Azor, Israel, also called "Azur"
- Azor, son of Eliakim, mentioned briefly in the Genealogy of Jesus in Matthew 1:13-14
- Azour, Lebanon
AZUR may refer to:
- AZUR (software), a chromatography software
- Actions en zone urbaine (French, Urban Operations)
- MPM-10, the newest model of train to be used in the Montreal Metro
Azur was West Germany's first scientific satellite. Launched on 8 November 1969 it studied the Van Allen belts, solar particles, and aurorae.