Azot is an historical and geographic region in the Republic of Macedonia located in the south-west of the city of Veles in the valley of Babuna mountain.
Category:Geography of the Republic of Macedonia Category:Veles Municipality
Azot may refer to:
- Azot (region), an historical and geographic region in the Republic of Macedonia
- Ahuizotl (AZOT), a gene involved in removing aged damaged cells in organisms
Azot is the biggest manufacturer of nitrogen fertilizers in Ukraine.
The construction of this plant began in 1962 and on March 14, 1965 the first batch of fertilizers was produced. Now "Azot" has 43 subdivisions which are located on 500 hectares on the Southern edge of Cherkasy. "Azot" employs more than 6000 people.
Fully loaded, the facilities allow to produce up to 3 million tonnes of fertilizers per year. The plant produces quality production which allows them to export it to Asia, Europe and America.
The products include:
- Aqua Ammonia Commercial
- Commercial Liquid Ammonia
- Ammonium Nitrate 34,4% N.
- Liquid carbon Dioxide
- Ion-exchange resins - Annionite AV-17-8
- Ion-exchange resins - Cation Ku-2-8
- Caprolactam Crystalline
- UREA 46% N
- UAN 32%N
- Ammonium Sulphate
Category:Chemical companies of Ukraine Category:Manufacturing companies of the Soviet Union