AZM can mean:
Al-Azm, prominent Syrian family.
- As'ad Pasha al-Azm, governor of Hama and Damascus.
- Sulayman Pasha al-Azm, governor of Damascus.
- Haqqi al-Azm, former prime minister of Syria.
- Khalid al-Azm, six time prime minister of Syria.
- Sadiq Jalal al-Azm, Professor Emeritus of Modern European Philosophy at the University of Damascus.
- Azerbaijani manat, ISO 4217 currency code for the former currency of Azerbaijan
- azinphos-methyl, a pesticide used on nuts, vegetables, and fruits. The pesticide is being phased out by the United States Environmental Protection Agency due to health concerns of farmer field workers.
- American Zionist Movement, American affiliate of the World Zionist Organization, and member of the Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations