Crossword clues for ayn
- Tea Party favorite Rand
- Rand with elaborate excuses for greed
- Rand whose "Atlas Shrugged" turns 50 this month
- Rand who wrote "We the Living"
- Rand who wrote "The Fountainhead"
- Rand who said "A culture is made, or destroyed, by its articulate voices."
- Rand who created Howard Roark
- Rand the objectivist
- Rand referenced by Rand Paul-supporting PAC "Stand With Rand," or so they say
- Rand Rand Paul has read
- Rand popular with many conservatives
- Rand of objectivism
- Rand of libertarianism
- Rand beloved by Libertarians
- Objectivist's first name
- Objectivist philosopher Rand
- Novelist ____ Rand
- Name associated with "The Fountainhead"
- Libertarian/objectivist Rand
- First name in selfish philosophy
- Firebrand Rand
- Essayist Rand
- Creator of Dagny, Ragnar, and John
- Candidate Paul read her
- California's __ Rand Institute
- Author/philosopher/lightning rod Rand
- Author Rand of ''The Fountainhead''
- Author Rand favored by many libertarians
- Author Rand admired by the Tea Party
- Anthem author Rand
- Actress Ruymen (c'mon, we can't always use author Rand)
- "The Passion of ___ Rand"
- "The Fountainhead" novelist Rand
- "The Fountainhead" cover name
- "Atlas Shrugged" cover name
- 'Anthem' author Rand
- ''The Fountainhead'' author Rand
- ___ Rand is one of those things that a lot of us, when we were 17 or 18 and feeling misunderstood, wed pick up": Barack Obama
- ___ Rand Institute (California think tank)
- ___ Rand Institute
- Novelist Rand
- Author Rand who wrote "Atlas Shrugged"
- Writer Rand
- First name in objectivism
- "Atlas Shrugged" author Rand who's a Tea Party favorite
- "We the Living" author Rand
- ___ Robbins, co-lyricist of the #1 "Rocky" theme song "Gonna Fly Now"
- Rand who wrote "Atlas Shrugged"
- Rand who asked "Who is John Galt?"
- ___ Rand, developer of Objectivism
- Rand who created Dagny Taggart
- Philosopher Rand
- Objectivist Rand
- "The Fountainhead" writer Rand
- Literary Rand
- Rand who wrote "Civilization is the process of setting man free from men"
- Rand popular with the Tea Party
- "The Fountainhead" author Rand
- "Atlas Shrugged" name
- Miss Rand
- Rand of "Atlas Shrugged"
- "Atlas Shrugged" novelist Rand
- Objectivism creator Rand
- "Atlas Shrugged" writer Rand
- Name on the cover of "The Fountainhead"
- Rand who created John Galt
- Objectivism advocate Rand
- Russian-born writer Rand
- Russian-born author Rand
- Objectivist writer Rand
- Objectivist author Rand
- Name on the cover of "Atlas Shrugged"
- Big name in Objectivism
- Alissa Rosenbaum's assumed first name
- "Who is John Galt?" writer Rand
- "We the Living" writer Rand
- "Fountainhead" writer Rand
- "Fountainhead" author Rand
- "Anthem" author Rand
- ''Atlas Shrugged'' Rand
n. The letter ع in the Arabic script.
Ayn may refer to:
- Ayin or , a letter in many Semitic scripts
- Ayn, Savoie, a commune of the Savoie département' of France
- Ayn, Somalia (or Cayn), a region carved out of the Togdheer province in northwestern Somalia
- Ghayn (Ғ,ғ), a letter used in the Bashkir, Kazakh, and Tajik alphabets
- Ayn Rand, Russian-born American novelist and philosopher
- Anyang Airport, China, IATA code AYN
- Al Ain, a city in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates
Usage examples of "ayn".
The passage did slope steadily upward until he came upon Ayn, waiting alone.
He saw Ooru and Ayn retreating from beside him and found the Delver surging toward him, eye-spots blazing crimson.
M: I have listened to Rush on many occasions, and in general have the same societal and political concepts in mind - all Ayn Rand, at their basis.
M: Do you recall your reaction when there was a suggestion for you to read two books by Ayn Rand?
M: It amazes me still today, after many years, how dead-on-point this statement agrees with the concepts of Ayn rand, who was about an un-metaphysical of a philosopher as could be possible.
M: Ayn Rand was a philosopher, and she commented primarily on the relationship between individuals and society.