Crossword clues for ayn
- Novelist Rand
- Author Rand
- Writer Rand
- First name in objectivism
- "Atlas Shrugged" author Rand
- "We the Living" author Rand
- ___ Robbins, co-lyricist of the #1 "Rocky" theme song "Gonna Fly Now"
- Rand who wrote "Atlas Shrugged"
- Rand who asked "Who is John Galt?"
- ___ Rand, developer of Objectivism
- Rand who created Dagny Taggart
n. The letter ع in the Arabic script.
Ayn may refer to:
- Ayin or , a letter in many Semitic scripts
- Ayn, Savoie, a commune of the Savoie département' of France
- Ayn, Somalia (or Cayn), a region carved out of the Togdheer province in northwestern Somalia
- Ghayn (Ғ,ғ), a letter used in the Bashkir, Kazakh, and Tajik alphabets
- Ayn Rand, Russian-born American novelist and philosopher
- Anyang Airport, China, IATA code AYN
- Al Ain, a city in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi in the United Arab Emirates
Usage examples of "ayn".
The passage did slope steadily upward until he came upon Ayn, waiting alone.
He saw Ooru and Ayn retreating from beside him and found the Delver surging toward him, eye-spots blazing crimson.
M: I have listened to Rush on many occasions, and in general have the same societal and political concepts in mind - all Ayn Rand, at their basis.
M: Do you recall your reaction when there was a suggestion for you to read two books by Ayn Rand?
M: It amazes me still today, after many years, how dead-on-point this statement agrees with the concepts of Ayn rand, who was about an un-metaphysical of a philosopher as could be possible.
M: Ayn Rand was a philosopher, and she commented primarily on the relationship between individuals and society.