alt. A verse of the Quran n. A verse of the Quran
Ayat are a black metal band from Lebanon.
Ayat is Arabic plural of ayah, the smallest unit of the Qur'an it may also refer toPlaces
- Ayat River in Kazakhstan
- Ayat-sur-Sioule, commune in central France
- Bni Ayat, town and rural commune in Morocco
- Ayat al-Akhras, suicide bomber from Palestine
- Ayat Al-Qurmezi (born 1991), poet from Bahrain
- Albert Ayat (1875–1935), French fencer
- Félix Ayat (1882–1972), French fencer, brother of Albert
- Ayat an-Nur, the 35th verse of the 24th sura of the Qur'an
- Ayat (band), black metal band based in Beirut, Lebanon
- Ayat (Dune), term for "the signs of life" in the fictional universe of Dune
- Ayat-Ayat Cinta, Indonesian drama film
Usage examples of "ayat".
But later, I heard one tell another that these were exciting times in Ayat.