Ayamé is a town in south-eastern Ivory Coast. It is a sub-prefecture and commune of Aboisso Department in Sud-Comoé Region, Comoé District.
Ayame (彩女, a homonym of the word for "iris" meaning "colorful female") is a player character in the Tenchu series of stealth games. Introduced in Acquire's Tenchu: Stealth Assassins in 1998, Ayame is a young prodigy assassin in a historical fantasy version of the 15th century Japan, who has been adopted by a ninja master and raised along with her partner Rikimaru to serve a local clan's lord. She is one of the lead characters in all subsequent installments of Tenchu except of Tenchu Z and has been well received by gaming mass media, often perceived as one of the top assassins and best female ninja characters in video games.
The was a limited express train operated by East Japan Railway Company (JR East) between , and via . First introduced in 1975, the last service ran on 13 March 2015.
Ayame is a feminine Japanese given name. Notable people with the name include:
- Yoshizawa Ayame (吉沢菖蒲, 1673–1719), Japanese Kabuki actor
- Ayame Goriki (剛力 彩芽, born 1992), Japanese actress and model
- Ayame Koike (小池彩夢, born 1995), Japanese actress
- Ayame Ikehata , Japanese adult video actress
- Ayame (Inuyasha), a female wolf in InuYasha
- Ayame Sohma, a male character in Fruits Basket
- Ayame, a female samurai and Mythril Musketeer in Final Fantasy XI
- Ayame, a female messenger in YuYu Hakusho
- Ayame (Tenchu), a female character in the Tenchu video games
- Ayame (Power Stone), a female character in the Power Stone video games
- Ayame Ichiraku, a female character from the anime and manga series Naruto
- Ayame, a female character from the anime and manga series Bleach (manga), who is apart of Orihime Inoue's Shun Shun Rikka.
- Ayame, a female character and one of the Cerulean sisters in the anime series Pokémon (anime), her name is violet in the English dub.
- Ayame Kimura, a female main protagonist of the series "Agents of Havoc"