init. 1 (initialism of w:Antony Worrall Thompson Antony Worrall Thompson English) 2 (context computing Java English) (initialism of w:Abstract Window Toolkit Abstract Window Toolkit English) 3 (context electricity power English) (initialism of w:Airborne wind turbine airborne wind turbine English) 4 (context transport UK English) (initialism of w:Armathwaite railway station Armathwaite railway station English)
AWT may stand for:
- The Abstract Window Toolkit, part of the Java programming language
- Antony Worrall Thompson, the British chef
- Aphrodite World Tour, a 2011 concert tour by Australian pop/dance singer Kylie Minogue
- Armathwaite railway station, England; National Rail station code AWT
- Airborne wind turbine, a concept design wind turbine
- Withholding tax, Automatic Withholding Tax (also known as WHT)
- Advanced World Transport, Czech cargo railway operator
- Alternative Waste Treatment, a subset of waste treatment. List of solid waste treatment technologies
Usage examples of "awt".
The men told Lawton this "security check" was conducted in the wee hours of the morning.
Maroney, described by Lawton as a "Christian person" and a "super guy," said that the Clinton's were "two of the most foul-mouthed… low-lifes" he had ever been around.