Awsworth is a village and civil parish in the Broxtowe district of Nottinghamshire, England. It had a population of 2,266 in 2001, reducing to 2,204 at the 2011 Census. The village is near the edge of the Greater Nottingham area, between Kimberley and Ilkeston, Derbyshire.
Awsworth has been a civil parish since 1894.
The parish church of St Peter consists of a remaining chancel from the brick church of 1746 and a nave which was rebuilt in 1902–03 by Naylor and Sale of Derby in a freely adapted Gothic style. A northwest tower was projected but never built.