AVT may refer to:
- Advanced volatile threat, term commonly used to refer to cyber threats with malicious code that does not need to reach its victim's hard drive.
- Antiviral Therapy, a biomedical journal
- Vasotocin, or Arginine vasotocin, a compound related to Vasopressin
- Asociación de Víctimas del Terrorismo (Association of Terror Victims), an organization for victims of terrorist violence in Spain
- Audio/Video Transport, a working group of the Internet Engineering Task Force
- AVT, two classes of auxiliaries of the United States Navy, aircraft transports and aircraft landing training ships
- AVT Statistical filtering algorithm Statistical filtering algorithm