init. audio, video(,) and lighting, for a performance
AVL may refer to:
- Acadèmia Valenciana de la Llengua (Valencian Language Academy)
- The United Nations Audiovisual Library of International Law
- Aroostook Valley Railroad
- Asheville Regional Airport in North Carolina, IATA airport code
- Automatic Volume Limiter, limits the volume of a device such as an MP3 or CD player
- Automatic vehicle location
- AVL (Engineering Firm), Austrian-based automotive engineering consulting firm and research institute Anstalt für Verbrennungskraftmaschinen List
- AVL tree, a data structure used in computer programming
- American Vampire League, a political organization advocating for Vampire rights in the HBO show True Blood.
aVL may refer to:
- Lead augmented vector left (aVL), a voltage difference in electrocardiography
AVL, or Anstalt für Verbrennungskraftmaschinen List, is an Austrian-based automotive consulting firm as well as an independent research institute. It is the largest privately owned company for the development of powertrain systems with internal combustion engines (ICEs) as well as instrumentation and test systems and also produces electric powertrains.