Crossword clues for avg
AVG may refer to:
- Aardappelen, vlees, groente (potatoes, meat, vegetables), the standard fare in Dutch cuisine
- Albtal-Verkehrs-Gesellschaft, a public transport operator in the area of Karlsruhe, Germany
- American Volunteer Group, volunteer air force units organized by the United States government in 1941 and 1942
- Average, a statistical measurement
AVG Technologies, a Czech company that develops antivirus and internet security software
- AVG (software), a range of antivirus and internet security software from AVG Technologies
- Automatic voltage gain, automatic control of electronic amplification level
- Auxiliary aircraft ferry (United States Navy hull classification symbol), a type of escort carrier
Usage examples of "avg".
Between 28 March and 8 April, seven fleet tankers and three station tankers issued 940,000 barrels of fuel oil and 203,000 barrels of diesel, together with large quantities of lube oil and avg as to 277 ships.