Crossword clues for avan
Avan may refer to:
- Avan ,kurdish name for girls and boys, means"water" or "construct"
- Aban or Avan, a Zoroastrian term for water
- Avan, East Azerbaijan, a village in Iran
- Avan, Kerman, a village in Iran
- Avan, Qazvin, a village in Iran
- Katoghike Tsiranavor Church of Avan, a 6th-century church located in Yerevan, Armenia
- Avan District, a district in Yerevan, Armenia
- Avan, Armenia, a village in Armenia
- Avan (film), a 1953 Hindi-language film dubbed into Tamil
- Avan (film), a 1985 Tamil-language film
- Avan (film), a 2010 Malayalam-language film
- Fatih Avan, Turkish javelin thrower
Avan is a 2010 Malayalam film directed by Nandan Kavil. Written by Sumod-Gopu.The film stars Bala, Vijay Yesudas and Muktha George. This film marks the debut film of the popular South Indian playback singer Vijay Yesudas as an actor.
Avan (Tamil: அவன்) is a 1985 Indian Tamil film, directed by Chozha Rajan and produced by K. R. Kannan. The film stars Arjun, Ilavarasi and Goundamani in lead roles. The film had musical score by Shankar Ganesh.