Audet may refer to:
Verb: To pull an "audet". The ability to pocket another persons lighter while the person is having a conversation with you. Watches you do it, but is subconsciously unaware that the lighter has been put into pocket.
- Alexandre Audet (born 1979), a former Quebec Major Junior Hockey League ice hockey player
- Antoine Audet, a politician in Quebec, Canada
- Earl Audet (1921 – 2002), an American football offensive lineman
- Jean-Paul Audet (1918 – 1993), a French Canadian academic and philosopher
- Michel Audet (born 1940), an economist and a politician in Quebec, Canada
- Audet, Quebec, a small village in Le Granit Regional County Municipality in the Estrie region in Quebec, Canada