The Collaborative International Dictionary
Aubin \Au"bin\, n. [F.] A broken gait of a horse, between an amble and a gallop; -- commonly called a Canterbury gallop.
Aubin may refer to:
- Aubin (name), people with the given name or surname Aubin
- Aubin, Aveyron, France, a commune
- Aubin, Pyrénées-Atlantiques, France, a commune
- Aubin Codex, a textual and pictorial history of the Aztecs
- Aubin Nurseries, Manitoba, Canada
Usage examples of "aubin".
Aubin, the unworthy successor of the good and virtuous Fenelon in the archbishopric of Cambrai.