phr. (context Internet slang English) around the world
ATW may refer to:
- Access 31, a former Perth television station with callsign ATW, now replaced by West TV
- Accelerator Transmutation of Waste
- Agua Tibia Wilderness, a protected area in California
- Air Transport World, magazine
- American Theatre Wing
- American Travelways, a fictional airline in the 1986 film The Delta Force
- Ansem the Wise, a character from the Kingdom Hearts series
- Arriva Trains Wales, a train operating company in the United Kingdom
- Atari Transputer Workstation, computer
- Atlantic and Western Railway in North Caorlina, United States
- Atsugewi language, a language of North America (ISO 639-3 language code: atw)
- Appleton International Airport (IATA airport code: ATW) in Appleton, Wisconsin, United States
Usage examples of "atw".
Department of State, released by the Bureau of European and Canadian Affairs, July 16, 1998, available atwww.