init. (context military English) '''A'''nti-'''S'''ubmarine '''W'''arfare
ASW, a three-letter abbreviation, may refer to:
- High-temperature insulation wool#alumino silicate wool
- Anti-submarine warfare
- Artificial seawater
- Aswan International Airport, Egypt, IATA code
- All Star Wrestling, a professional wrestling promotion based in Liverpool, England
- All-Star Wrestling, a former professional wrestling promotion based in Vancouver, Canada
- aSmallWorld, an online social network service
- American School of Warsaw, Poland.
- Amalgamated Society of Woodworkers, former UK trades union
- African ancestry in southwestern USA, a populations of the International HapMap Project.
- Arc System Works, a video game development company
Usage examples of "asw".
They were not molested by the Xenos, who paid no attention to them asw long as they did not come closer than a mile from the center of the planetoid, where huge excavations apparently were in progress.