Crossword clues for asso
Asso is an Italian comune in the province of Como, in Lombardy, Italy. It has 3,524 citizens and an area of , with a density of 546 people per square kilometer (1,400 per sq mi).
Asso'' (Ace'') is an Italian comedy film, directed by Franco Castellano and Giuseppe Moccia and released in 1981. The film stars Adriano Celentano, Edwige Fenech, Renato Salvatori, Sylva Koscina, Pippo Santonastaso, Gianni Magni and Elisabetta Viviani. It was filmed in Italy.
Asso is an Italian comune in the Province of Como.
Asso or ASSO may alo refer to:
- Asso (film), a comedy directed by Franco Castellano and Giuseppe Moccia
- Asso Station, a train station in Kamitonda, Nishimuro District, Wakayama Prefecture, Japan
- Association of Revolutionary Visual Artists, a Communist artists organization in Germany (1928–1933)
- Isotta Fraschini Asso XI, a V12 piston aeroengine produced in the 1930s
- Asso Aerei, an Italian range of light and ultralight aircraft