Asprey International Limited formerly Asprey & Garrard Limited is a United Kingdom-based designer, manufacturer and retailer of jewellery, silverware, home goods, leather goods, timepieces, polo equipment, and a retailer of books.
Asprey's flagship retail store is located on New Bond Street in London, United Kingdom. Asprey has supplied crowns, coronets and sceptres for royal families around the world and held a Royal Warrant of appointment from the Prince of Wales.
From 1996 to 1998, Asprey held a partnership with Ferrari's Formula 1 team.
Asprey is a surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Kenneth Asprey (1905–1993), judge of the New South Wales Court of Appeal
- Bill Asprey (born 1936), English former football player and manager
- Larned B. Asprey (1919–2005), American chemist
- Robert B. Asprey (1923–2009), American military historian and author
- Winifred Asprey (1917–2007), American mathematician and computer scientist