Crossword clues for asor
Asor or ASOR may refer to:
- Asor, musical instrument "of ten strings" mentioned in the Bible
- Maor Asor, Israeli footballer
- Adaptive Smart Order Router
- American Schools of Oriental Research
- Applied Statistics and Operations Research
- Australian Society for Operations Research
Usage examples of "asor".
The prophet Maalvin banned the flight of men forever, so Asor would not be likely to allow IMT to fly at this late date.
They seemed to be made of metal, and many had wheels as well asor instead oflegs and tentacular arms.