Crossword clues for ason
- "Unto us ___ is given": Isaiah
- Chacun ___ go
- "Chacun ___ goût"
- "___ of the Middle Border": Garland
- " . . . she bare ___": Gen. 4:25
- "I love him like ___"
- " . . . and she bare ___": Gen. 4:25
- " . . . unto us ___ is given": Isa. 9:6
- " . . . I obeyed as ___": Gibbon
- "On the land ___ the sea"
- "___ of a gun of a gunner . . . ": W.W. II song
- Garland's "___ of the Middle Border"
- " . . . and bear ___ . . . ": Isa. 7:14
- " . . . shall conceive and bear ___": Isa. 7:14
- " . . . bring forth ___": Matt.
- Coffin's "Poems for ___ With Wings"
- "Unto us _____ is given"
- ".... unto us _____ is given"
- "...unto us ___ is given"
- "...and shall bring forth ___": Matt.
- "Unto us ___ is given"
- "...bring forth ___": Matt. 1:23
- Chacun ___ goГ»t (each to his own taste)
- "...and shall bring forth ___": Matthew
- "And she shall bring forth ___ вЂ¦": Matthew
- "I'll be ___ of a gun!"
- One given "unto us," in Isaiah
- "And she shall bring forth ___": Matthew 1:21
- "___ of the Sun" (Jack London novel)
- "... and she bare ___": Ruth 4:13
- "He's like ___ to me"
- Whom "unto us" is given, in Isaiah
The Asón is a river in Northern Spain, flowing through the Autonomous Community of Cantabria. It source is in the Collados del Asón Natural Park. It flows into the Cantabrian Sea in the town of Colindres, where it forms the Santoña estuary which is the most important Special Protection Area in the north of Spain. It has a length of 39 km.
, or Asomi in earlier form, was a prestigious title of ancient Japan, used mainly from the late 7th century until the 9th century, or from the Asuka period until the early Heian period. The title was created as a part of the eight- kabane system, proclaimed in 684, as its second highest rank. As such, asomi was initially given to the highest ranked noble clans whose genealogical origins were often claimed back to imperial princes.
According to Nihon Shoki, the first creation of ason was in the 11th Month of the 13th year of the Temmu Emperor (684), then 52 clans were promoted to asomi rank. During the Asuka and Nara periods, new ason were created from court officers who made eminent achievements in their careers.
Although the clans closest to the Imperial House, that is, descendants of Emperor Keitai, were intended to be promoted to Mahito, the first rank in the original eight kabane system, this fell out of favor with the nobility. In 802 Prince Yasuyo, a son of Emperor Kammu was designated Yoshimine no Ason Yasuyo, an indication that he had renounced his imperial status and became a member of the peerage. After that, the Mahito and other kabane designations became unpopular. During the Heian period, Ason turned into a universal style for courtiers without making any distinction of their ranks from other kabane.
Ason is , a prestigious kabane (rank) for former princes in ancient Japanese.
__NOTOC__ Ason, ASON and orthographic variants may refer to: