Aslaug, also called Aslög, Kráka, Kraba or Randalin, was a queen in Norse mythology who appears in Snorri's Edda, the Völsunga saga and in the saga of Ragnar Lodbrok as his wife.
Aslaug is a Norwegian feminine given name, derived from Old Norse prefix áss-, meaning "god", and suffix -laug, possible meaning "betrothed woman". The Swedish cognate is Aslög; the Danish cognate is Asløg. Aslaug is uncommon as a surname. People with the name Aslaug include:
- Aslaug, a queen of Scandinavian mythology
- Aslaug Dahl (b. 1949), Norwegian, Olympic cross-country skier
- Åslaug Grinde (b. 1931), Norwegian politician
- Åslaug Haga (b. 1959), Norwegian politician
- Åslaug Linge Sunde (b. 1917), Norwegian politician
Category:Feminine given names