ASEP may mean:
- Aboriginal Skills and Employment Partnership, a program aiming at sustainable employment for Aboriginal people in major economic industries of Canada
- American Society of Exercise Physiologists
- American Sport Education Program
- U.S. Army Spouse Employment Partnership
- Associate Systems Engineering Professional (Certification given by the INCOSE)
- Association of Structural Engineers of the Philippines, Inc.
- Association suisse pour les enfants précoces, English: Swiss Association for Precocious Children
- Asymmetric simple exclusion process, in statistical physics.
- Automated Supplementary Enroute weather Predictions, in aerial navigation
- Automotive Service Educational Program, a Canadian accelerated apprenticeship program
- Autostart extensibility point, the generic name of the various mechanisms used to extend an operating system's startup process
- Ανώτατο Συμβούλιο Επιλογής Προσωπικού, Α.Σ.Ε.Π.: Anótato Symvoúlio Epilogís Prosopikoú (ASEP), English: Supreme Council for Personnel Selection