Crossword clues for armin
Armin is a given name or surname, and is:
- an ancient Zoroastrian given name in Persian, meaning Guardian of Iran ( Iran meaning Aryan land)
- Son of Kai Kobad, a legendary character in Shahnameh, belonging to the mythical Kianian Dynasty in Persian literature and mythology
- a Germanic given name
- modern form of Arminius (18/17 BC–21 AD) (Arminius being a Latinization), who defeated a Roman army in the Battle of the Teutoburg Forest
- Ancient Greek given name, modern form of Ariobarzanes, meaning "exalting the Aryans"
- The title and short form of Ariobarzan (Ariobarzanes), a Persian general who fought against Alexander the Great
- Name of Armenia as a province of the Achaemenid Empire of Persia
Armin is a 2007 Croato-Bosnian drama film about Bosnian Muslim family directed by Ognjen Sviličić that premiered at the 2007 Berlin Film Festival.