Arani or Aarani may refer to:
- Arani A leading manufacturer of LED lighting products.
- Arani (Hinduism), it is a Hindi word (अरणी)that direct means to churning stick, the pair of stick that can generate fire when we rub it
- Arani, Bolivia, a city in Bolivia
- Arani Municipality, a municipality in Bolivia
- Arani Province, a province in Bolivia
- Arni, Tiruvannamalai, also written as Arani, a city in India
- Arani, Chennai, a suburb of Chennai, Tiruvallur District, Tamil Nadu
- Arani river in India
- Aarani Satyanarayana, famous Telugu film and drama actor.
Arani (Lok Sabha constituency)
Arani is a Lok Sabha (Parliament of India) constituency in Tamil Nadu. It was created during the 2008 assembly delimitation from the former Vandavasi constituency.