init. Acceptable Quality Level, the lowest level of quality in Technical Documentation which is required to be published
Aql may refer to:
- 'Aql, an Islamic term
- Aquila (constellation), constellation abbreviation, as standardized by the International Astronomical Union
- Algic languages, by ISO 639-5 language code
- Said Aql (born 1912), Lebanese poet, writer, playwright and language reformer
AQL may refer to:
- Acceptable quality limit, the worst-case quality level, expressed as a percentage of defects in a population, that is still considered acceptable
- Association québécoise de linguistique, the Quebec Linguistic Society
Usage examples of "aql".
It were well you--" "We'll give you a name, manling," Stilgar said, "in the time of the mihna, at the test of aql.